In EGG Program schools
*More girls who have been out of school choose to come back when EGG programs start
*Nearly all EGG girls graduate
*Their learning surges
*Our girls break paths and lead
- After four years of EGG’s program, 94% of students passed 12th grade exams, versus about 60% when EGG started. Non-EGG schools barely gained.
- Seeing Girls’ Parliaments convinced Government to start EGG’s program in all schools.
- EGG’s program costs under $5 per student.
- After two years of EGG’s program, 90% of out-of-school girls enrolled, raising total enrollment to 99%, versus 90% in non-EGG schools.
- Half of students with Creative Learning Techniques achieved math competence versus one-fourth in non-EGG schools.
- EGG’s program cost under $2 per student per year.